Posted on Leave a comment

Landlord insurance vs. renters insurance

Feeling confused by the different types of insurance available? You’re not alone. Here’s a primer on what kind of insurance is right for you.

Property owners who rent to others want landlord insurance. This policy typically:

• Protects the property from fire and other natural disasters.

• Covers you in the event tenants cause damage.

• Provides insurance against slip-and-fall accidents and the like.

Individuals who don’t own the dwelling in which they reside want renters insurance. This policy typically:

• Provides reimbursement for personal property/belongings.

• Covers alternative living expenses should your rental become uninhabitable.

Be prepared by reading more in our blog.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *