- This event has passed.
Storytelling for Business: How to be Heard in an Over-Communicated World
November 6, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm$50
As a business leader, you are cranking out more content now than ever and it’s important that it converts your customers. But chances are you’re not being heard in our over-communicated world. Now, you can join a select cohort of communicators who will learn three proven narrative frameworks to connect with people and move them to action.
Learn how you can use three proven narrative frameworks including the Story Cycle System to develop powerful storytelling skills for everything in your business — from clarifying your brand story to engaging marketing messages to converting customers, to recruiting top talent and creating irresistible presentations and sales pitches.
- You’ll clarify your story to distinguish you and your brand in a crowded, noisy world.
- You’ll amplify your impact by getting your audiences to care through the stories you share.
- And you’ll simplify your life: a focused story helps you say “No” to distractions and “Yes” to forces that support your journey.
What You’ll Learn from the Workshop:
- Why storytelling is critical to rise above the noise, connect with people and move them to action
- Learn how to use the And, But and Therefore narrative framework to create a focused theme for every communications piece
- Learn the five primal elements of storytelling to make your communications compelling
- Learn how to apply the proven Story Cycle System during the session to strengthen their storytelling skills
- How to become adept at spotting stories in the wild for use in your inbound and outbound marketing
- How to develop a story library for sales, marketing and employee engagement
This Hands-On Storytelling Training is Right for You if:
- You are struggling to find and articulate your core personal, professional and/or organizational brand story
- Your team is dazed and confused about the direction of your organization and you need to get them to buy into your story
- Your clients rely on you to be the most compelling communicator in the cacophony of communication we all compete in
Presented by Park Howell, expert storytelling brand strategist and founder of Business of Story.
For questions about this workshop please contact Chris Jansen at (602) 308-6540 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once purchased, all tickets are non-refundable, however they may be transferred to another individual.