The Cactus League Hall of Fame welcomes five new members this year:
• Ken Griffey Jr., Hall of Fame outfielder and American League MVP who played for the Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago White Sox.
• Robin Yount, Hall of Fame shortstop and two-time American League MVP with the Milwaukee Brewers.
• Fergie Jenkins, Hall of Fame pitcher and National League Cy Young Award winner with the Chicago Cubs.
• Roland Hemond, three-time MLB Executive of the Year during a seven-decade career.
• Bobby Freeman, who has served as the Arizona Diamondbacks’ organist at Chase Field since the team’s inception.
– Andrew Bagnato, Bagnato Pflipsen Communications